Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday 11.17.12 starting a new blog...

Hello, I am starting a new blog today. I didn't like the name of the old one, it wasn't very creative. If possible, all of the posts from the old one will be transferred to this one. I hope that you enjoy my blog.

Beth turned 16 today. Wow. She is the youngest. At 16 at our house the girls can start to wear makeup and begin to bring boys to the house for us to meet and they can wear finger nail polish. Beth is very dramatic, I thought that she would have makeup on the first thing today. She said that she doesn't want to wear makeup. That really surprised me. She did want to paint her nails this morning. She asked me to join her. How fun! I usually don't paint my nails, but I did. I have sparkly finger nail polish with little hearts in it on. Sometimes being close to teenagers means entering their world.

No comments:

Post a Comment