Monday, November 26, 2012

11.26.12 written Tuesday 9.25.12 selling Avon...

I have started selling Avon.My older sister has been selling Avon for about a year and really likes it. I had always thought that it was only jewelry and make-up. I don't wear jewelry or make-up, so I didn't think that it would be a good choice for me. But I have found out that Avon has hand lotions, clothes, decorations and lots more. Selling Avon is exciting and will help to fill up the day when the kids are older.
We have been trying the Avon samples. I like the Frizz Control for my hair.
Mom was my first customer. It is comforting to know that she is there for me.
Last weekend I went to a neighborhood and put Avon catalogs on peoples doors. The houses were a little too far apart so I only gave out twenty catalogs in an hour. I may pick a different neighborhood for the next catalog. Each time I leave catalogs in a neighborhood, I highlight that street on my map, then different streets can be done each week.
If you would like to sell Avon ask me how you can reach your financial goals, whether it's supplementing your income or gaining financial independence, by starting your own AVON business for just $10! Please leave me a comment if you have any questions or would like to sign up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment