Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thursday 8/15/13 written Friday 8/2/13 homework...

Beth has been logging onto Google chrome. She went back to Outlook and the computer is working now. She has lost a lot of time on her math homework. Hopefully she can get it done.

If any readers have kids going to junior high soon, have them learn to type. This skill will help them so much. Most or all of their papers will need to be typed and learning to type in grade school without pressure is a lot easier than learning in junior high when the paper is due. William didn't need to type. I think that all of his papers could be hand written. Maggie didn't learn to type and struggled for a long time until she got good at typing. Beth has been texting for a long time and already knew the layout of the keyboard, so typing was easy for her.

I would like start posting every day...this is my goal. If I can write seven posts a week and load them in on Saturday, it should be ok. But...saying that now when summer is still in the air, school and homework and all of their clubs have not started yet is easy. I enjoy writing, but it isn't first on my list...so I will try. What I am going to do to help myself is to keep my Nook with me so that writing can be done whenever there is free time. I am also going to try to keep paper and pen with me to write down ideas.

August 2013 Bible verse: "But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus - the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God." Acts 20:24

No comments:

Post a Comment