Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday 8/11/13 written 7/23/13 camping and fishing poles...

We are going to go camping with my sisters family. The planning has been fun. We haven't decided on a weekend or a place but we do want to pick a place that is between us. We would like to take fishing poles. It will be a new adventure. We haven't gone fishing since the kids were in grade school. The kids have started planning what they want to take.

We got fishing poles. Two of them need new lines. We have never put in a new line. Also we got hooks and bobbers. The poles are short, but we think that they are adult poles...I am not sure if it makes a difference if they are adult or child poles. We needed poles that would fit into the trunk of our car. The flee market didn't have any that came apart in the center, so we got shorter ones. We have a library book on repairing fishing poles on order. It should be here in a few days. I hope that it has directions on how to put a new line onto the pole.

August 2013 Bible verse: "But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus - the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God." Acts 20:24

No comments:

Post a Comment