Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday 8/17/13 written Monday 8/12/13 church youth group, McDonalds...

The girls are in youth group at church tonight. I think that they call it by another name. Maggie is with the group that she started with in the beginning, a year or two ago. She settled right in. Beth wandered for a long while and has now found a group. She is not in Maggie's group any longer, they split the group by grade. Beth said that this didn't bother her, she was happy with her group. Cheer, cheer, do the happy dance...now to get William plugged in. .

After youth group the kids go to the McDonald's. While waiting for them in the car...they need some time without me with them...I found that my Nook has the game chess on it. I am not very good at chess. I played part of a game. The computer has been taking all of my pieces, and when I try to make a move, it says 'wrong move' and puts my piece back. When the kids were young we had a computer game called 'Learn to lay chess with Fritz and Chester' it looks like I need to get a copy of that game. Maybe there is a copy on e-Bay

August 2013 Bible verse: "But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus - the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God." Acts 20:24

No comments:

Post a Comment