Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday 7/8/13 cats, garage sale, e-mail contacts and camping...

The cats are getting along better. They have stopped hissing at each other.  Stella follows Mandy around hoping to play. She bats at Mandy's tail or paws. Mandy plays more now, but not as much as Stella would like.
Yesterday I had a lot to say...today I can't think of anything.
We had a garage sale over the weekend. Everything that didn't sell needs to go to the Goodwill. The sale was fun, but not productive
About twice a year, I print off all of my e-mail contacts. My computer has crashed and we have lost everything. It is nice to have a back-up. I need to put all of the phone numbers in my phone into a book and update that after each new number. The kids update their phone list often, I should get into the habit of doing this too.
We need to set up our next camping trip. We feel confident enough to go again. We had a great time on the last trip and learned a lot of good lessons. Hopefully William will go with us. It would be fun to try a different camp ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment