Monday, March 18, 2013

3-18-13 written 1-7-13 school, projects and calanders...

William was excited for school to start today. He was up before I called him.  Maggie does not have any night classes this semester, so when the kids are picked up tonight, I won't need to go back out and get anyone. Cheer cheer...
I have some projects that I want to work on this year. We have an extra calender that we can use to put the project items on. We have tried to put projects on our regular calendar, but if our family gets busy, it is the projects that are skipped and the calender becomes a mess. If the projects are on a separate calender, they won't interfer with the regular calender.
The regular calender needs to be updated with yearly events, like birthdays. Also, school days off need to be added. The kids have dinner jobs and the laundry and dishes job needs to be added. The quicker I get the new calender updated, the easier my year is.

No comments:

Post a Comment