Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wednesday 10/24/07 I would like to move...

I want to move to a different house, to get the kids into better schools. I had looked in other areas when I bought this house, but I couldn't wait long enough for a house in my price range to come onto the market.
I started painting the inside of this house last year. I painted the chair-rail in the dining room, around the living room windows and the wood around the living room outside door a blue gray. It is mostly blue and not bright at all. The kitchen ceiling and walls also got painted.Then I called the realitor this summer to list the house and was told that one of the upstairs closets needed painted, one of the bedrooms needed painted, the back porch (deck) needed painted and also the basement. All of these rooms did need paint, and I am glad that I have finished them. I still have not listed the house

No comments:

Post a Comment